01 09 10

Featured Post

Chia Seed Ice-Cream (Sugar Free and Vegan)

My favorite commercial right now is the Geico one where ex-NFL player Ickey Woods is waiting in line to buy cold cuts, and gets ridiculou...

Monday, August 4, 2014

Protein Coffee Creamer - Cake Batter Flavor


No I still haven't learned to love black coffee, thanks for asking.  And now as summer draws to an end and we are gearing up for back to school, I am reminded of the fact that I never had time for breakfast until after dropping the boys off at school.  That time is spent running around asking forcing the boys to get dressed, eat, and brush their teeth.  I do, however, always have time for coffee.  Priorities.  I thought a little homemade coffee creamer made from protein powder might do a better job of holding me over until I get a chance to make a green smoothie and eat breakfast. 

As always, I kept it clean and vegan, with just a tiny bit of honey, along with stevia, to sweeten things up.  The yummy cake batter flavor will perk up you and your coffee!


INGREDIENTS~
2 cups vanilla flavored unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk)
3 Tbsp vanilla flavored protein powder (I use vegan powder)
3/4 tsp butter flavored extract
1/4 tsp almond extract
2 packets stevia
1 Tbsp honey

Combine all ingredients in a blender and store in a sealed container in the fridge. 






No comments:

Post a Comment