01 09 10

Featured Post

Chia Seed Ice-Cream (Sugar Free and Vegan)

My favorite commercial right now is the Geico one where ex-NFL player Ickey Woods is waiting in line to buy cold cuts, and gets ridiculou...

Monday, March 31, 2014

Sunny Day Run - Playlist




I love those first warm runs of spring.  I (almost) never want them to end!  Something about the gentle breeze and warm sunshine makes it my favorite time of year to run.  I decided to share my favorite playlist that I save just for these days.  For whatever reason, each of these songs scream sunshine to me.  Now don't judge, some of these are old school!  But nonetheless they are invigorating and fun to run to.  Share your favorite songs! 

1.   Good Feeling - Flo Rida
2.   Something More - Sugarland
3.   Bluer Skies - Kellie Coffey
4.   Can't Touch It - Rickie-Lee
5.   Beer in Mexico - Kenny Chesney
6.   Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears
7.   Paris (Ooh La La) - Grace Potter
8.   Mine - Taylor Swift
9.   Tik Tok - Ke$ha
10.  Best Days of Your Life - Kellie Pickler
11.  Hold On - Wilson Phillips
12.  Invisible Touch - Genesis
13.  In a Little While - Uncle Kracker
14.  I Keep Looking - Sara Evans
15.  Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
16.  4th of July - Shooter Jennings
17.  Give Me Everything - Pitbull
 

No comments:

Post a Comment