01 09 10

Featured Post

Chia Seed Ice-Cream (Sugar Free and Vegan)

My favorite commercial right now is the Geico one where ex-NFL player Ickey Woods is waiting in line to buy cold cuts, and gets ridiculou...

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Obsession of the Day ~ Rain Boots!

Hooray for slushy streets and sidewalks!  We had a ton of snow this past week, which has turned into a snowy, slushy mess.  Which means I must break out the brightly colored rain boots.  It just makes running around doing errands that much more fun.  I love to break up dull January & February days with winter brights anyway, so these are perfect.  The minute I received these in the mail, I was mad I didn't order the bubble gum pink color too- next year!  They keep my feet drier than my snowboots, and dirt rinses off easily in the sink. 




The only problem?  Choosing between all of these fun colors-


http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/92/4a/98/924a98f4d80055f2b9777e50c918aaf5.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Hey Courtney, I am sorry because I am going to steal your style to wear this rainy season. Actually, I have bought Tory Burch rain boots recently and I love you style to wear rain boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be sorry, go for it! I got used to wearing them right away and practically lived in them this spring! What color did you buy?

    ReplyDelete