01 09 10

Featured Post

Chia Seed Ice-Cream (Sugar Free and Vegan)

My favorite commercial right now is the Geico one where ex-NFL player Ickey Woods is waiting in line to buy cold cuts, and gets ridiculou...

Saturday, January 18, 2014

 
 

The Denver Broncos Smoothie 

 
 
Confession.  I never cared a day in my life about
football.  Until Tim Tebow came to town.  Then things got a little exciting, it was impossible not to notice.  Somehow I became a football fan.  For the past few years I have watched every game, still shocking to me.  Now today we are one game away from going to the Super Bowl.  So the boys and I decided to make a Denver Broncos orange and blue smoothie. I may or may not have promised them some Denver Broncos cupcakes if they drank their "orange" juice.  Bribery, I know.  Works every time:)






Ingredients:

2 clementines
1/2 orange bell pepper
1/4-1/2 golden beet
2 carrots
1-2 stalks celery
1/2-1 cup fresh or frozen pineapple  (not pictured)
1/2-1 cup water

Begin by filling the blender with pineapple, clementines, and bell pepper, then place carrots, beet, and celery on top.  Add water and ice if not using frozen pineapple.  Blend.  Enjoy and go Broncos!


No comments:

Post a Comment